- 5 Photography Tips to Level Up your Editing skills NOW! by Ted Forbes The Art of Photography
- Clean Your Sensor by Tony & Chelsea Northrup
- 20 Things Most Photographers Get Wrong by Tony & Chelsea Northrup
- Top 10 Composition Tips – Photography Course Pt 3 by Chris Bray Photography
- 20 Composition Techniques That Will Improve Your Photos by Barry O’Carroll
- How to Start Using Aperture Priority and How It Will Change Your Photography by Andy Day (Fstoppers.com)
- Why Auto ISO and Minimum Shutter Speed Will Change the Way You Shoot by Andy Day (Fstoppers.com)
- How to Nail Exposure using Manual Mode by Sean Tucker
Camera Benchmarks, etc.
- 7 FACTS For Better Image Quality – Megapixels, Resolution, Image Sensor Size, Photosites
- DxOMark: Independent source for image quality benchmarks for phones and cameras.
- Sony Alpha Cameras : Usage, Setup Guides, and configuration tips.
- Camera Decision – Compare Cameras and Lenses
Back Button Focus (BBF)
- Whether to use back button AF on Sony by Adam Brown
- Photography Tips and Tricks: BackFocus Button – Episode 52
Color Space: sRGB vs AdobeRGB vs ProPhotoRGB
RAW images are not restricted to a color space. The color space is determined when you export the image. For the Web and other electronic devices, export to sRGB. For printing, use AdobeRGB. If the target is a high gamut printer, then export to ProPhotoRGB.
- Will Crockett – Should You Shoot sRGB or AdobeRGB? by The Gary Fong Channel
- Why you NEED to understand COLOUR SPACE! by Peter McKinnon
- Color Spaces CLARIFIED – 3 Reasons Why ProPhotoRGB DESERVES your Attention by StyleMyPic
- Color Theory Basics EVERY Photographer MUST know! by StyleMyPic
- Skin Tones in Portraits: Canon vs Sony and How to Correct by Sean Tucker
- What is middle grey and why does it even matter? (18% grey)
- Free NYC Photography Workshops by Adorama, NYC (MeetUp.com)
- NY Photo & Safari Meetup NYC (MeetUp.com)
- Photography Meetups in New York City (MeetUp.com)
- World Photography Organisation is a global platform for photography which activates initiatives, in over 50 countries each year, that help support artists working in the medium of photography. From international exhibition tours, online competitions, and prestigious awards to collaborative projects and high-end art fairs, we embrace photography in all its forms, and are dedicated to the success of our community of artists and photographers.
- Professional Photographers of America (PPA): A nonprofit that was created by photographers, for photographers in order to help those who want to take photography and entrepreneurship to the next level and develop profitable and sustainable businesses.
- American Society of Media Photographers (ASMP) – trade association for publication photographers. Since 1994, ASMP has continued to work for photographers’ interests.
News, Reviews, Interviews, Articles, Photos
- The United Nations of Photography is a meeting place for people who wish to share opinions, for those who are engaged with building the new image making and storytelling landscape and for those who want to know more. Founded, curated and edited by Grant Scott.
- Art of Visuals is a globally recognized media company behind the largest photography community on social media. Be visually inspired. Tips, Tutorials, Podcast, AoV App.
- The Phoblographer: The Psychology of Creative Photography
- Digital Photography Review : Photography news, reviews, tutorials, etc.
- Fstoppers : Photography news, reviews, tutorials, etc.
- Digital Camera World
- DIY Photography (or DIYP for short) started in 2006 as a place for gear lusting photographers (hence the name), it has quickly evolved into a place of inspiration, education, gear chat and a place for photographers to hang out.
- PetaPixel: Photography & camera, news, reviews, and inspiration.
- Imaging Resource: Digital camera reviews, photography news, tutorials.
- 17 Best Podcasts for Photographers (PhotoShelter.com)
- Alpha Universe
- Alpha Shooters
- Reddit: Sony Alpha Cameras
- Fredmiranda.com is a photography news, equipment review, forum, and fine art presentation website.
- LensWork Daily Podcast, On Photography and the Creative Process
- Apogee Photo Magazine, launched back in 1996, is one of the oldest photography websites online today.
- BorrowLenses.com : Rent professional cameras or camera lenses for Sony, Nikon, Sony, Olympus, Leica, and Pentax
- Nappy – Beautiful, high-res photos of black and brown people. For free.