Workshops, Webinars, Events, Expos
- B&H Bild Expo – An event celebrating photo, video, and audio creativity. Bild will inspire you with expert speakers, educational experiences, a world-class brand expo, contests, and lots of inspiration to help you grow your creativity.
- Adorama 42 Live: Learn how to get the most out of your gear, learn new skills, tips and tricks, and elevate your creativity.
- B&H Event Space has an array of free seminars and lectures by talented pros from around the world.
- Sony Alpha Universe – Online Meetups, #CreatorConversations, AMAs & more
- Lightroom Virtual Summit
- Photoville Festival provides an accessible venue for photographers and audiences from every walk of life to engage with each other, and experience thought-provoking photography from across the globe – with free admission for all!
- PHOTOPLUS – at Javits Convention Center, New York City
International Center of Photography
- The International Center of Photography is a leading institution dedicated to photography and visual culture. Cornell Capa founded ICP in 1974 to champion “concerned photography”—socially and politically minded images that can educate and change the world. Through our exhibitions, education programs, community outreach, and public programs, ICP offers an open forum for dialogue about the power of the image.
- The International Center of Photography (ICP) launched its new integrated center on Manhattan’s Lower East Side on Saturday, January 25, 2020.
Fotografiska New York
- Fotografiska produces a broad range of rotating exhibitions, from easily accessible to hardcore conceptual, shot by grand masters and emerging talent.
- GuruShots – Photography Game. Daily photo challenges.
- 52Frames is a (free!) community of photography enthusiasts from around the world, working together to improve their photography skills. Receive weekly guided photo challenges, share your work, and get tons of feedback from a supportive community!