Copyright for Photographers
- Copyright For Photographers with the Copyright Zone Guys Ed Greenberg and Jack Reznicki
- Photo Copyright Registration Workflow by Steve Brazill (BehindTheShot.tv)
- 6 Copyright Infringement Cases Photographers Should Know About
- Photographer can’t sue a website for embedding her Instagram post, says court
- The EU has backed tough new laws to enforce copyright online
- Create a 2020 Copyright Preset for Lightroom
Printing and Book Publishing
- How I Self-Publish my Photography Zines/Books (Printing, Selling, Sequencing and Design)
- Printing in a World of Digital Images: The Experience of a Travel Photographer by Esteban Toro
- Shooters Podcast – BrandonShotMe helps photographers/videographers build a profitable business.
- Simple Sales Blueprint
- UnSplash.com – 1,000,000+ Free Images – Explore the collection of high-quality pictures. Completely free to use for any purpose.
- Nappy – Beautiful, high-res photos of black and brown people. For free.
- 500px – Join over 15 million photographers from 195 countries to discover and share incredible photos, gain global exposure, and get paid for your work and skills.
- Flickr is one of the most popular and oldest photo sharing sites in the world.
- 1x.com is curated by a group of professionals. That means, after uploading your photograph, is going to be approved or disapproved by a group of professional photographers.
- Picfair.com Digital & print sales and licensing. You keep 100% of the asking price. “You upload your images & name your price. We do everything else.”