Photo / Image Editing, Post Processing
- Free online image editor supporting PSD, XCF, Sketch, XD and CDR formats. (Adobe Photoshop, GIMP, Sketch App, Adobe XD, and CorelDRAW)
- Luminar is a non-destructive image editing and photo management software application and plugin for Mac & Windows
- Luminar uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) powered tools to make complex editing simpler. You can let the software do all the work for you, or take full control of each edit yourself.
Sony Alpha Shutter/Image Counter
- This tool provides the number of shutter actuations up to the file in question. Electronic/silent/quiet shutter activations are not counted.
- The photo is evaluated on the local computer within the Web browser.
- This tool is based on ExifTool by Phil Harvey.
ExifTool by Phil Harvey
- Use to decode and read “Image Count” on Sony A7 III
- Download the Windows Executable (.zip)
- Add the EXE to the Desktop
- Copy an image to the Desktop
- Drag the image on top of exiftool.exe to have the image open with exiftool
- In the window that opens, scroll down to “Image Count”
Picture Information Extractor (PIE)
- Picture Information Extractor (PIE) is a picture browser and viewer with photo metadata and file renaming features.
- It extracts EXIF, XMP and IPTC from JPG, TIF and RAW files.
- Reads the EXIF Makernote block, which is proprietary and can usually only be read with special software from the camera maker. It contains information such as program mode, white balance settings or lens data
- Note: Doesn’t work for reading “Image Count” for Sony A7 III, as the value displayed is always zero. Use ExifTool instead.
Photo Summary App
- Photo Summary allows you to easily create images with an overlay of the camera settings used to take the photo.
- You can add any additional notes (EG: lighting) and customize the appearance.
- Usually these images are used for sharing “Behind the Scenes” info on social media.
Sony SD Scan Utility
- Sony SD Scan Utility helps you check the condition of your SD memory card. By scanning the flash memory, it tells you whether your SD memory card is working in good condition or is about to reach its limit of maximum writes.
- Recuva can recover pictures, music, documents, videos, e-mails or any other file type you’ve lost. And it can recover from any rewrite-able media you have: memory cards, external hard drives, USB Flash drives, etc.
Sony RAW Driver for Windows
- Sony RAW Driver is a program to display Sony RAW data* (ARW/SR2/SRF files) on Microsoft Windows.
- By installing this program, you can display the RAW data in Explorer or Photo Gallery on Microsoft Windows in the same way as JPEG files.
- Images may look rough when enlarged on Photo Gallery, but they can be displayed properly in the supplied software or other supported software.
Sony Imaging Edge (Remote/Viewer/Edit)
- A remote shooting application that lets you perform shooting operations while checking the images in Live View on the large screen of a computer or on a mobile phone. (i.e. Tethered Shooting)
- Transfer images to your mobile phone in real-time.
- Enables viewing images in list display, to select and add ratings.
- RAW development application achieves high quality developed image.
- Imaging Edge Mobile replaces Play Memories Mobile.